CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why Abigail Joy and Flutterby Greetings?

Just in case you are wondering about the name and address, I'll give the short version just to start out this whole blog thing.

Flutterby Greetings:
because one day I'm going to have a greeting card line and this will be the name of it, a silly dream of mine that I keep perpetuating year after year in the hopes that one day I'll actually figure out what to do with it

Abigail Joy:
Abigail - "the Father's delight" or "Father's joy"
Joy - "Intense and especially ecstatic or exultant happiness"
the two put together are my "prophetic name" given during my internship at the International House of Prayer in Atlanta - Hey God changed people's names in the Bible and I've never been a big fan of Stephanie (sorry mom!). Most everybody in the internship just called me AJ though because I told them Abigail Joy gave me pictures of a little blonde haired girl with pigtails running through a field of sunflowers... not quite the image I think people have of me .

0 comments: